Monday, July 7, 2008

We Survived

Well we made it through the 4th of July without any medical emergencies. Everyone was well behaved, except my neighbor. He showed up on my doorstep Thursday night with artillery shells and rum. I shoooed him away and carried on. We ate BBQ and watched the fireworks Friday night then went out for a little tailfeather shaking afterwards. All in all I'd call the day a successful one.
Saturday was a day of reflecting and napping. It felt good to relax. Sunday was girl day for me and Grace. We hung out doing foo fooey things that boys don't like to do. I love having a girl to play with. She's still at the age where she thinks I'm cool, unlike the boys. They think I'm cool when I share my finances with them........doesn't seem fair.
I rode my bike to work this morning and it sucked because I haven't for a couple days now. Gotta get back into the groove of peddling my ass around town again.

No comments: