Monday, May 19, 2008

If Ya Can't Stand the Heat

I've spent the entire weekend cooking or basking in the sun. We've had gorgeous weather for the first time in forever and it just happened to be on the weekend when I had two potlucks and a baby shower to make food for. Wish you were here Dougie....we'd have fun in the kitchen whipping up the latest tantalizing dishes!! So after the chocolate covered strawberries and triple cheese and veggie platters have all been consumed and everyone is tucked into their respectful cupboards.......I guess I'll get back to my regular 9-5 then hit it again next weekend. I have a graduation party on Saturday, another Sunday early afternoon then a dinner Sunday evening. I love this stuff..it's what makes me the happiest, playing with my food! Happy Monday all!!

1 comment:

Fyremandoug said...

I BBqed a london broil on Saturday and made a chicken and pasta dish on Sunday. and it were good