Friday, May 30, 2008

Had a Dry Spell

I've had a bit of a dry spell as far as blogging goes. Not much to talk about here on the home front. The weather's been crappy so it's been keeping me in but that's suppose to change tomorrow so "Watch out world! She's about to make a re-appearance!" Cameron is suppose to pick up the transmission for his car today. It's going to be nice to have him up and running again and not borrowing my keys all the time. I've actually been considering a scooter. They seem like a fun little machine and would save me a ton in fuel costs. I bet it would pay for itself in one summer. I think I'll start doing my homework and see what I can find. I can see it now, my kids will tell me how "gay" it is to have a scooter and then the minute I buy one, they will be fighting to ride it and I'll never get them off.
I made a fresh strawberry pie and a rhubarb crumb pie last night before hitting the hay. I'll take them to work with me today to feed the troops and keep their spirits soaring. My supervisor's son is graduating tomorrow and she's having a big BBQ at her house afterward so she asked if I would make her a batch of my specialty "Hot Pepper Brownies." They're a real toe curler...so I made a batch of those last night too. I wonder what the neighbors think with all these bakery smells coming from my place at night. Maybe I should take the screen out of my kitchen window, create a drive thru of sorts and get a cash box......Hmmmmm...... LOL!!

1 comment:

Fyremandoug said...

Brownies .....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
do they have anything other than Peppers in them?