Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another Day

Well I told ya I'd write after last weekend and that's just what I'm doing. We went to the parade, Grace made a haul on candy (I think we're set until Halloween) and Shane didn't trip over his hair. A good time was had by all...and the Griz kicked arse! Yay TEAM!

Didn't go out last Saturday night. My neighbor, Nicole, took some pain meds for her back and a corporate decision was made that alchohol should probably not be consumed on top of them. It may have been fun to see her new tricks but because I like her, I behaved once again.

Still plugging along at work. Took yesterday off because I wasn't feeling all that great and ended up watching the movie Fly Boys with my favorite fireman. It was fun. Don't understand what's going on with that boy but he's fun to hang with.

The temp has not received the Taco Bell application yet, only because I haven't had time to pick one up for her. I will not give her a Wendy's app because I want my son to love me forever. The newest joke is that she looks good hanging from the outside of the third floor of our building. The yellow duct tape is a nice touch because it's such a happy color. One more week of this. Yes, I need rehab!

No comments: