Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Planning a Vacation


I've been pondering what to do this summer with the kids. I really need to "Get out of Dodge" and go explore the world again. This is one of my favorite places I've been (The Devil's Punch Bowl) thanks to my brother and his place of residence. I've often told my children that when the day comes for me to be done here on this earth, go ahead and throw my ashes all over tarnation at this spot. My only requirement is to make darn sure I'm dead before putting me in the BBQ.

2 comments:

Fyremandoug said...

Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast Oregon coast

Have I made Myself clear....

Dreamsicle said...

Um......could you repeat yourself. I didn't quite catch the first thing you said....LOL!