Saturday, March 28, 2009

Vacation!!!!

I'm on vacation this week! The kids are out of school for Spring Break so I'm going to have some time off with them. We were originally going to go to Kellogg, ID to the new water park and try out our surfing skills but Cameron couldn't get time off from work enough to do that. Shane was suppose to fly to Anchorage to hang with his dad for the week but because of the volcano action up there, Alaska Airlines is not allowing unaccompanied minors to fly in until further notice (completely understandable and appreciated). So now I'm trying to come up with something fun for us to do that will put a smile on the rug rats faces. Maybe a night at the Wingate. They have awesome water slides there. One of them gets cooking so fast you can feel your cheeks pull back (both sets) and....it's a covered slide so it's pitch black until you hit bottom! A complete adrenaline rush!!
Ah! And sleeping in is definitely on the menu. I haven't been sleeping well lately so this poor old bod needs to catch up on some snooze so I can keep up with the rat race!

1 comment:

fyremandoug said...

I want a week off!!!